- Born in Damascus
- Rashad Mustafa worked in Beirut (Lebanon) where he met the distinguished artist Mustafa Farruj and Omar AL-Unis, in addition to Tawfiq Tariq. With whom he established a long friendship
- His style was characterized with absolute realism
- He painted people, landscapes, and still life meticulously, representing them in their slightest details.
- AS can be seen in his painting entitled" a nature scene"
- His most famous paintings are " the sea" , " al- Ghutta" and painting of his mother.
- Mustafa was awarded the Syrian order of Merit